Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: Job Predictor

  1. #21
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    Christy Lee Fields = lottery winner no need for a job *hah*

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    Unbelievable!!!

    Elissa Powers, Your ideal job is a God for everyone.

    woohoooo!
    lmao
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    Your ideal job is a Emperor of all the world.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    Joe Lewis, your idea job is supermodel (no joke folks)
    LMAO!!!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    whoa!!! how far this could be from true lmao

    Your ideal job is a Church Minister
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    It said I'm supposed to be an unemployable layabout....I don't know how to feel about that.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    how far this could be from true lmao

    [/ QUOTE ]
    I think he's pretty "super" all around, if you ask me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    ok smarty...read the next line down I was talking about mine, the one that said I would be a church minister.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    And as long as you think that, it's all good.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #30
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    ahh I dunno...you responded to his post...

    I'll nevah admit to mis-reading! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] nevah!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •